DOES TBK ACCEPT DONATION REQUESTS?
TBK is committed to giving back to our neighborhoods and communities. To request a donation for a community event or school night fundraiser, please submit your request following these guidelines:
- All requests must be submitted in writing by regular mail or e-mail.
- Due to the fact we are taking care of our valued customers we do not accept requests or inquiries by phone or fax.
- Please include the following: information about your organization, proof of non-profit status, date of event, and location of event.
- Requests must be received at least 2 week in advance of your event to be considered.
- All requests are considered on a first come basis, and according to allocation for various areas. Submit request to 5413 W. Belmont or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org - attn: Donations.
I WOULD LIKE TO SEND MY COMPANY'S ADVERTISING/MARKETING PROPOSAL TO TBK FOR CONSIDERATION. WHERE DO I DIRECT IT?
Please forward your company information to our Corporate Office, 5413 W. Belmont, Chicago, IL. 60641. We will review your information and contact you if necessary. If the information does not meet our current needs, we will keep your information on file for future consideration.
DOES TBK FRANCHISE?
The company is Family owned and does not franchise.
IS THERE NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION AVAILABLE?
Sorry we do not have information available at this time.
Orders may be canceled by calling our Catering Hotline 773.637.1900 at least 1 day prior to the order date. All cancellation requests must include the billing name and the order number. Although we will make every effort to process your cancellation request, an order cannot be cancelled once it has been prepared or sent out for delivery.
HOW FAR IN ADVANCE CAN I CANCEL A CATERING ORDER?
Orders may be cancelled by calling our Catering Hotline 773.637.1900 at least 1 day prior to the order date.